Thursday, January 13, 2011

Healing Work

The Psychic has been suffering from bad back issues. She reported the pain at a 9 or 10 level. She was about to report to the emergency room. I went to her very spontaneously. I again used my astral water cup to pour an endless libation to/of the divine upon her body.  I knew the healing would not be all at once.

She reported an immediate reduction to a level 7 pain. She also reported that she was feeling blissfully sleepy. I will work some more on her tonight to supplement what I know will already happen overnight. I will also pop on over to someone else that could use a bit of emotional healing before going to bed.

And now for something completely different.

Read this. He is absolutely right! I've been trying to find a way to say this for a year or so now.

1 comment:

Frater Acher said...

Hi Robert,It's funny... I didn't intend to write the post on the spirits. It just jumped at me. Looking back I know where it is coming from but I literally fell asleep in my hotel bed in London 15min after posting it late at night. I guess sometimes we are most awake and present when we really feel sleepy and exhausted... we just need to let the 'mental guard' down and the muse can come in... Please keep us posted on your experiences on your journey towards Tiphareth! LVX, Acher