- My ego, when the thoughts were something I was happy to know
- Others not wanting to admit their thoughts could be read.
- Feeling something from someone but getting the message or person incorrect.
- The other person having the thought but not remembering when I asked them.
- A time lag between my hearing the thought and them thinking it.
- Just being wrong about the whole sensation
- I am sure there are many others thoughts I've had over the years.
What I thought was extra cool was she didn't have the slightest freak out about it. I can see how from her end it could be a huge trust issue. No one wants their thoughts read. How much more private can you get?
I may never do this again and I am skeptical of such things but unless she is lying to me, this one seems to be as close to provable (to myself) as I've ever experienced.
Now the question is, was that an HD thing getting us working together better or the mantra I said last night as I went to bed or both or neither?
We shall see. Regardless, it was fun.