- The system as Lon teaches it works for me. I do achieve an altered state of awareness.
- I have seen no evidence that the spirits I am contacting are external in nature. I could easily see them as psychological constructs. I do know there are spirits in general that exist independently from myself. I simply have not experienced these in a manner where I would definitely say they are external.
- Xcai was the only entity that really bothered me. I wonder if that means he is problematic or I have an air problem. I am convinced of the former but have not reached a conclusion into the latter.
- The spells I do with Enochian will remain private for now.
- Hcoma seemed to have the greatest effect upon me.
- The fire pair (Bitom and Paam) seem to be in natural conflict. This ties in with the severe and merciful King of the fire tablet having the same name, when all the others have two names. I was also oddly at peace the day or two after discovering that. I will have to explore those two a bit more.
- I want to put Enochian away for a short while and work on some of my other skrying to keep a balance. However, I'd like to do the King of the Water tablet solo before that happens.
- I am wondering if odd things happen when one keeps the temple set up in place for so long. No, I am not going to elaborate on that for now. I want to wait and see. Then I will give a full report.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
A few days ago I reported that we had contacted all the vertical and horizontal angels on the Tablet of Union. So far, in no particular order, my conclusions are these: