Friday, May 6, 2011

NSFW Mental Orgasm

My partner, Flower, and I called Hermes and the Helpful Deity last night. Most of the work involved Hermes aiding Flower in her personal growth. I will not comment on that.

At the end, I prayed to the Helpful Deity to expand my personality, to open my soul, to unify me with more of the universe. The prayer was uttered in an almost pleading style. After that, I am not fully sure what happened. I cannot say that I expanded nor can I say I had a greater awareness.

I can say that I stood there, hugging Flower, and had a ten minute mental orgasm. The pleasure was overwhelming. No physical emission occurred. Not to be too graphic but I did not even have an erection.

I vaguely recall a term for such a state of consciousness that may come from Yoga or Buddhism. If anyone knows that term, I'd appreciate being informed in the comment section.

No comments: