Thursday, February 19, 2009

Next Pantheacon

Phil asked if I was going to present again next year. I replied in the comments that it depends upon whether I have something to say. I am a Leo. Sooner or later, usually sooner, I have something to say. I am toying with this:


Magick of the Self: The Art of Transformation


(introductory paragraph)


People do magick for all sorts of reasons. They want to draw objects into their lives, like new cars, a certain book, a new home. They want to affect others, to fall in love, to make someone come, to make someone go. They do magick to worship. They do magick to instill in themselves a sense of power. In short, in one way or another, they do magick to create a greater sense of pleasure in their lives. That is fun. Can I see a show of hands? How many here do magick because, ultimately, it is pleasureable or fun in some way? (Hopefully, many hands go up). How many of you enjoy kicking yourself in the ass? (Hopefully, many hands go down.) Oh, you're going to hate this class.


This Pantheacon

There is a saying is sports that goes, "He left it all out on the field." That is how I feel after this Pantheacon. I channeled and expressed so much energy that I am magickally drained. My etheric body is tired. It may be a few more days of recharging before the post parade begins again.

No comments: