Saturday, January 17, 2009

LBRP

Today I did the LBRP in the temple with the Enochian equipment set up. With the drawing of each pentagram, I vibrated the three fold name of god from the tablet relating to the quarter. For those of you that know the three-fold names of god, what I mean to say is that I used Emor Dial Hectaga from the Earth Tablet while drawing the pent in the north. Then I vibrated EHNB the 'spirit' of the Tablet of Union while drawing a spirit wheel in the center.

When I did air, I didn't 'look'. I didn't look while doing the pent in the south (fire) but I did look at the spirit wheel. It turned into a silver-white ball that 'glinted' as if reflecting sunlight. In the west, I saw the waves crashing on the beach and the same silver-white ball. To the north, I saw the earth being created as if it was being drawn by computer and the same ball.

For the archangels, I vibrated the names from the Tablet of Union Exarp, Bitom, Hcoma and Nanta. As I did, I was greeted with their scent as they shared with me when I first worked with them. They didn't look like angels standing in the quarters. They looked like the elements spread far and wide.

The q-cross didn't seem to fit. I did it anyway.

I then did some other things as far as energy raising goes. I am not going to reveal those just yet.

No comments: