Thursday, September 30, 2010

Upgrade

There was some water damage to my house in late spring. I really didn't notice how bad it was. I eventually called the insurance and got things rolling. They took down the popcorn in my temple room and living area. I paid extra to have them replace it with a textured ceiling. This has taken two weeks. He finished today but they have to come back and paint.

I decided to hop into my temple room for a quick LBRP, BRH and Middle Pillar. I hit a whole new level. The air crackled with movement. I moved the MP energy around my body. Then I followed an intuitional prompt and moved it about the room. I could tangibly feel the energy bounce off the walls.

Obviously, water relates to emotional issues. There has been even more healing there of late. This subjective being reflected by the material construction was a neat thing to observe.

2 comments:

PhoenixAngel said...

Glad you got your temple space back! Way cool about the energy for the rituals. Can you please elaborate about the tangible energy "bouncing" off the walls?

PS: my word verification for this post is "ouncin", as in the word bouncing with the "b" and the "g" removed

Unknown said...

I find that any deep-cleaning or serious rearranging will produce this effect to some extent. Magick is change, I suppose...