Sunday, September 12, 2010

Difficult Time

A week or two ago, I had a dream. The Golden Dawn Style Hierophant wand, in esoteric view, was pointed at my face. Anyone that has an inkling of what that could mean would think, "Oh cool." Then immediately say, "Oh Shit." Two weeks later, the reason for the "Oh Shit," is becoming clear.

It wasn't long after that, when I decided to find 'my place' on the astral. I did easily enough. Though, I was a bit concerned about where it was. The attentive reader may remember a certain ritual I did where the angels came upon me and called me the "presumptuous one." Trust me, I see the tie in.

Since then, I've been going to that space and interacting with the energies there.

Allow me to type this slowly so the reader may fully grasp what I'm saying. If an angel calls you the Presumptuous One, you may be a tad full of yourself. If TWO angels call you Presumptuous...

Before I get cards, letters and comments, please take the above as a Robert attempt at humor.

The result of all this work is that I am emotionally on edge. My watery side is mixing with my fiery side. Someone has also turned up the volume on both. My head feels like it is cracking upon to sky. It feels like my brain is burning. I've experienced such feelings after particularly potent rituals and initiations. However, I have not experienced at this level of intensity. I have not experienced this level of emotional oddness either.

Needless to say, the last few days have been more than interesting.

No comments: