Saturday, January 23, 2010

Discovery

I currently have a temple room. I am putting up a second altar in my office/library. It will be used to work a different form of magick which is sort of a cross between my normal ceremonial magick paradigms and Jason Miller's system.

I will post a more detailed description of the altar and maybe a picture when it is finished. For now let it suffice to say that on the middle level, there are colored candles representing the sephiroth of Tipereth, Netzach, Hod and Yesod. These surround a Buddha statue by grandfather brought home from occupied Japan.

I just finished smudging the room with sage and sealing the six directions with IAO. I left the room and it literally felt like I past between two worlds. i walked back in and could feel the membrane allow my passing.

The altar drew me in. It 'hummed' for lack of a better word. I put my hand over each candle. They all vibrated strongly. This is a great sign considering I haven't consecrated the space. The only candle not vibrating represents Yesod. This, I feel, is an indicator of my astral projection problem.

I will work on getting that candle to hum.

No comments: