Monday, November 2, 2009

Wounded Psychic

Last night I had a dream in which was the beginning of a nightmare. I immediately became lucid, vibrated Gabriel and became non-lucid as the scene changed to reveal Gabriel. I became lucid again and asked him if he would initiate me into his sphere. In a very kind compassionate voice, he said, "Of course." I then saw him morph into three aspects that reflected phases of the moon and then the dream went dark and ended.

Today, My Gal had to drop something off for me. She was much later than I expected but I knew as soon as she entered the parking lot and acted on that knowledge by walking out to met her. Thirty seconds later she phoned to tell me she was there, a fact I already knew.

This is the first time I've had a spontaneous psychic knowledge that was actionable. In the past, I've called my psychic skill those of a dead psychic. This means that I would know that a phone was about to ring and who was calling a half second before the phone rang. With the same warning that someone was about to put a gun to my head, I'd not have time to react. Hence, the 'dead psychic' line.

This time, if someone had put a bomb in the building, I'd have lived but still been close enough to be wounded. I've upgraded my experience from 'dead' to 'wounded'. (GRIN)

No comments: