Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Work of Late

This is just a general catch up post about what has been going on lately.

I spent a lot of time working on the Tarot Pips class. I laid my theory of the pips and court cards to positive response. This is book worthy stuff.

As part of that work, I've been sleeping with various tarot cards under my bed and doing some praying as I do so. This has resulted in some odd dreams.

With the Ace of Cups, I had a prophetic dream.

The Ace of Swords resulted in nothing but I had went to bed way too late that night and my dream cycle wasn't very strong.

The Ace of Cups (again) resulted in a dream where I was in the middle of the four Enochian elemental tablets and trying to step on to each. A being on each pushed me off. This fits very well with my work as I've worked with only the tablet of union. I haven't called any of the kings of the tablets. Why would they let me on? I will be working with more Enochian soon.

With the Knight of Cups (Thoth) I had dreams about a person from a former group who spoke about his 'return'. There are many analogies to that but I don't know which one is correct. So, I will simply wait to understand if that was an anomaly or a about something more important. There were also some erotically tinged dreams. Both of these fit into my definition of the Knight of Cups.

When we gave Lon DuQuette a ride back after my tarot class in Bakersfield, he confessed that it gave him so new ideas. He even conceived a form of Enochian work that may take my work to the next level. I will give his idea a try and report back here soon.

I've been fighting with my HGA a bit. Yes, I know that is stupid but I haven't quite evolved past that yet. I want to focus my magick on learning a skill. Yes. Obtaining that skill is part ego driven and part necessary for the furtherance of my work. He is saying no. My work must involve writing that book on the tarot. Bah! I have tried but I simply do not seem to have the discipline. Maybe that is the point. Who knows?

I've disbelieved my HGA and did a ton of tarot readings. They all come out the same. What I want to do is pointless given the techniques I'm considering. What I don't want to do, is what will work. I will continue to try to develop that discipline and write the book.

No comments: