Thursday, October 28, 2010

First and Second

I haven't been posting much for two reasons. One is that my back took a very bad turn. It hasn't been this bad for this long in quite some time. I am on the mend now. The other reason is that everything sounds trite. I have nothing much to say.

I had one thought that I wrote five paragraphs on and then trashed. It involved this.

Some people get irritated when folks read "do what thy wilt is the whole of the law" and stop there without ever trying to incorporate "love is the law. Love under Will." They read the first and fail to read or try to understand the rest of the lesson. Same is true for this one.

"It is all in your head. You just don't realize how big your head is."

Edit: After posting I realized I have posted a lot. They are just getting shorter and shorter.

No comments: