Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coincidence?

I've been learning to draw power from the earth. The sensations and perceptions have been most interesting.

From a Uncle Harry's bagel, I felt the thrum of a fast paced business. In a grocery store I felt the earth where monetary exchanges have happened for a very long time. In a Lowe's, I could feel the excitement of customers about to purchase their new toy.

My electric meter malfunctioned tonight. The entire house lost power. I had to have PG&E come out. It was fried. They had to replace it. The fellow said it was not uncommon with the new *smart* meters. Hard to tell if this is a coincidence or not.

The household spirits are not being helpful in clarifying matters but I'm on a lot of pain medication tonight. This too is unusual and I'm not sure if it is a coincidence or not.

No comments: