Friday, August 16, 2013

Complacent No More

I woke up this morning with a realization. My life coaching clients and students (for lack of a better word...I strongly dislike that word) are making more improvements in their lives than I am. My life has been going quite well in every area. Even work is calm for the moment. Though, I do see the storm coming there.

I have become complacent in my own work. I find myself having all the ability, spiritual awareness and relationships that I have always wanted. I teach without teaching, live pretty much effortlessly and enjoy 90% of my daily interactions with people. Heck that number may be low.

More of my highest soul is manifesting now than ever before. I am more than mentally healthy; I am spiritually aware. My actions are considered and not automatic. I love who I am. I love who you are and I have never met you. I know you are totally worth of God. I KNOW THAT.

There is more that I want to do. I know there is more room to grow. I know there is more to Being. I am just not sure what that is but I do know this.

I am going to find out.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

yeah...i am coming to that place too...i still yearn to be THERE