- Take all the intellectual games magicians play and use them for what they do not what they are. You can argue with others about Plato and Iamblichus all you want. You can say this 8th century dude said that and compare it to the 9th century dude's scribblings and state categorically how Hermes Cthonos was contacted back then. Yes, it can seriously help. Are you thinking I am going to say it means nothing unless you do the magick? I am not going to say that because you already know that. The real point is you're doing qabala. You are looking for every bit of information you can find until all those bits and pieces cancel each other out. That is when you get it. Before that, it just sounds like you get it. After you get it, you still get to write books and impressive blog posts but now you get it. Getting it is what matters.
- You know all that shit you've done wrong? The right is in the wrong. Wrong is simply right action misapplied.
- If you are doing magick in the silence of your life to impact other people, then 90% of the time, you don't get it. Every once in a while you have to back someone off aside from that...
- Everyone is God.
- No one or nothing is less than anything else.
- A jerk is God cleverly disguised as an asshole.
- Stop sweating it, you are already doing it right.
- If you feel better when you make someone else look bad or they are looking bad all by themselves, you don't get it.
- The difference between a magician and a mystic is that the former imposes his will on creation and the latter receives his will from creation. Receiving is SO MUCH EASIER.
- You deserve it.
- Never let someone else create your emotions. It is a set-up!
- For your own work, your own divination system works better than someone else's. The trick is you have to know how your universe is created first. The universe is truly a simply place. Stop over complicating it.
Monday, May 13, 2013
Do You Get It?
Screw trying to write well. In this mystic mindset, it is impossible. So here goes some random stuff that you can grok or not.