Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pagans and Occultists Do Have Representation in D.C.

I met a man by the name of Thomas Caldwell at Pantheacon. He is a former corporate lobbyist turned "educator". He educates politicians about Paganism. You can find his website here: Esoteric Education and Action League.

Thomas changed my mind about politics in about five minutes. I told him that it seemed that as average citizens we have about as much representation as money can by. He said that was totally wrong. He asked, "What do politicians buy with the money given to them?" Votes. So, it stands to reason that if you have the votes you don't need the money. All you have to do is organize your votes in blocks. This made sense to me.

He then goes on to tell me that since Pagans are making such in roads into the military that any elected official that bashes Pagans can be asked one simple question. "What do you have against our military?" Apparently, the armed forces are so sacrosanct that such a question shuts them down cold.

He then argued that the numbers of Pagans at high levels in our government already would astound the average Pagan/Occultist.

Thomas told me that if he had 5,000 Pagans donate $10 a month, he could do a lot of damage on the hill. In speaking with him, I totally believe him. Go to his web page, sign up for his email alerts and then set up your bank account to automatically send him $10 a month. I have.

No comments: