Thursday, July 30, 2009

more dreaming

Last night I experienced dreams.

Several things stood out. Often in dreams, I am afraid. Frequently, there are bad guys trying to me harm. Last night, I saw them coming and just got out of their way. Other times, I guided others away from danger. I was making thoughtful decisions just like in the 'real world'. I call this state 'near lucid' because I have full faculties but I don't know I am in a dream.

At one point, I was in a room with my mentor. He was very emotional. He was saying he was tired and it is time for him to go. He hugged me very tightly and lovingly. I told him he must stay that I can not run the hall and initiate. He laughed and said, "Of course you can, that is the easy part."

I assume if that part had meaning, he was speaking of the future. I've learned the feeling of the dreams is as important as the content. The feeling here was of love and mutual respect.

While I was in the room, I wondered why it was so dark. I was fully lucid and wondered if doing a middle pillar would add light to the scene. I did a bad one with one vibration, if I choose to call it that, per sephira. There was no decernable effect.

Later, I was walking down suburban streets. I lifted a circular lid like something covering a water meter, only it was green. I removed several items from the earth but I can not recall what they were.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting. I used to, a long time ago, be afraid in my dreams. Now days I hardly ever feel that way. I almost always feel powerful and in control.

I have found that in dreams I often have stronger emotion and even emotions I don't ever feel in waking life. When I awake up these emotions sometimes color the entire day, but they are more diluted. It's interesting...