Saturday, May 14, 2016

Lesser Key (Goetia): 16 Conversations in One Day

Yesterday, at work, I spent the morning calling the spirits of the Goetia. What follows below are the exact conversations, unedited as I typed them. They are a bit hard to read for that reason. The only thing I edited are a couple of names of humans and turned some question marks into periods. If a conversation appears to start in the middle that is because it did. Though, I immediately understood everything that was said 'before' the conversation started.

I was not going to post this but several things these spirits talked about yesterday manifested in skills used today.

The technique is simple. I read the lesser key blurb on the spirits, look at the seal and call the spirit's name. That is all. One, I asked to manifest within a triangle drawn on a piece of paper. He did so as a beautiful leopard of perfect form.

If it is in quotes, I was 'speaking'. If not, that is the spirit.

(72) Andromalius – Can you do anything about my work situation?
No. They have moved on. This is just like the XXXXX situation, XXXXX has moved on. You hang on. “Why?” Because you want to be liked. You also have traits that make you unlikable. “Such as?” Integrity. You feel like you must say something to have integrity. You do not. “[Thought of coven situation]” That is different the same way people remaining silent in front of Hilter is different but in situations of stupidity [or disagreement] when no one is getting hurt, you do not need to say anything.

[Comment: I think he made an excellent point.]

[This thought came to me just after we were done: One of the way to test the answers of a spirit is in their simplicity. A complicated answer denotes a human mind.]

(71) Dantalion – Can you tell me about the counsels I keep secret from myself?
You are not good enough. This is your core railing against Christianity. You feel not good enough but know it is not true. You feel judged as failing and that sometimes is true but sometimes not. This is a basis for a lot of anger and angst.
“how can I cure this?”
Look for the core of the feeling…to be included. You feel as if you are not good enough to be included with others. Deeper. The human state is one of loneliness. You are always ‘apart’ from one another. You have mislabeled the solitariness of life, even the deepest of love is between two people that are fundamentally separate. This is the sword of God. The only true unity, lack of loneliness, is when you unite with God. You have experienced this with the Perfection. That was unity. Now, seek the true unity. This is what has always driven your spiritual quest.
“What does True Unity mean?” It means the fundamental unity. The perfection you were unified by dropped back down into reality. You carried that experience down to earth congratulations. Now you must truly unify and carry that back down.”
“How?”
Seek it willfully, intentionally.
“Can you give me a clue as to the path?”
I just did.
(70) Seere
“Dantalion told me to seek true unity. How do I do that?’
By asking me. I can take you to it just as Orobas continues to teach you after all these years. Just like him, you will not realize it is me until after the events.
“What is your office that allows this?”
Read the book.
“Is there a special way in which I need to ask?”
You just did.
“Do I need to form a relationship with you?”
You just did.
“Can you help me recognize and be grateful for the abundance in my life?”
Oh yes! [This was said very enthusiastically.]
“How?”
Never mind such questions.
“With you or all spirits?”
With me.
Let there be hope.
(69) Decarbabia
“What is your office?”
Birds
“is there a deeper meaning?”
Not for you.
“For others?”
Birds can mean flights of fancy, distractions, whimsical thoughts, transitioning thoughts,they can also be birds. Some people love birds. Think of a falconer.

(68) Belial
“Belial”
You have good interpretations of the sigils.
“How can you help me with my life? Do you have wisdom for me?”
What am I given?
“What do you want?”
[laughter, good natured]
The homage to a king is the respect you have shown to other kings, show this to people, all people.
“How?”
The same. You do not bow or scrape but you let us know that you respect us by how you approach us. What you say. Find a way to have respect for everyone as everyone is his own king.
(67) Amdusias
“Amdusias?”
Yes.
“Do you know who I am?”
Yes. More than you.
“What is the deal with the trumpets”
They announce things to be announced.
“Oh so they are a warning to pay attention to what happens next?”
Yes.
“Can you provide such warnings to me? I miss things that I should pay attention to.”
Yes.
“Will you provide such warnings to me?”
Yes. I like offerings.
“Like What?”
A little smoke.
“Like incense?”
Yes.
“You can cause trees to bend?”
In your case things of the Tree [of life]. Entrances you may not have seen. But also yes trees as in gardening.
“What is the import of gardening?”
Garden and find out. Connect to the earth.
“Will you open the tree of life to me in new ways?
No, you do that. I will let you see ways you have not seen.
“Thank you”
Quite welcome.
(66) Cimejes
“Cimejes… Cimejes…. Cimejes… Cimejes… Cimejes… Cimejes”
[Laughter]
“Cimejes”
Yes. [very good natured laughter]
“Can you help me with grammar, punctuation, spelling…”
Yes. You think too fast. Your brain transmits an idea not the form. Form is important. Form is understandable. Lack of form, to you, is just as understandable but others get lost in it. You need to learn form badly. Why have you not done this? It holds you back. It destroys confidence.
“Laziness”
No, lack of caring. You love the idea, the action. You need to communicate those ideas well to inspire the action.
“You will help?”
If you study. You have to pay attention to how others write and communicate. Yes, even Mr. Trump. His simplicity will serve you, not the deception.
(65) Andrealphus
[Having looked up the word Mensuration]
Take the measure of a man.
“How can that help me?”
You misjudge. See his true motivations. His needs. His flaws. His virtues. Then you can be of service. The rest is serving your own perceptions.
“Will you help me?”
Yes. You must pause. You must look at a man with a clear mind. Never hear what he wants you to hear, never use your own interpretation. Just pause, hear past the words.
(64) Haures
 I hate the fricken triangles.
“Fricken?”
Yes. Fricken.
“Not much of a swear word.”
No.
“What made me feel separate and unworthy?”
[ revealed some childhood experiences that I already knew contributed]
[deep sense of being looked into]
[shown images that reveal that some digestion issues are the result of feeling separate.]
[shown how my spiritual aspirations to rise contribute to separation, instead seek the earth]
“thank you.”
(63)  Andras
Andras. Andras. Andras. [look at seal]
Discords you no longer need. Openness you do. Reveal all about yourself to everyone.
“Do not I do this? I am an open book.”
Not at work. Not to many. You are not simple in people’s eyes.
“How can I be simple in their eyes?”
Who cares?  Be open.
“If you so discord, do you also know peace?”
Peace is false, there is always conflict except for very few for short spaces of times. Look even to the leaders [founders] of all religions and you will see the discord. The trick is not letting it effect you. Let them be in discord but do not be in discord with their discord.
You have seen the Perfection. Yet, you did not allow other people’s rejection of that vision have the slightest impact. This is what I mean. Do it in other ways. Do it in all ways.
“Will you help?”
Yes but you are asking of many of us. Best to know who you are asking for help when. Though, some will come unbidden and unawares like a thief in the night. Yes, I meant that connotation.
(62) Volac
No contact
(61) Zagan
Yes, you are correct. I can bless metal in accordance with its natural dominion (correspondence). Iron to Mars etc.
“Why?”
To make it more receptive to the powers the magician is trying to instill. All things have impurities this extends to the other realms. I clean those.
“Will you help me do that?
Sure. Call me before the other spirits. Let me prepare the object to receive them.
(60) Vapula
I help you find your passion and ground it in skill. I am angelic and only recently fallen.
“How can you help me specifically?”
You are a flighty one. I can enflame your passions to any particular project so you at least get something done.
“Why do I do that?”
Your mind thinks too fast. It is in love the new idea rather than prosecuting that idea to its fullest. You are not satisfied with any of your progress no matter how much it would help others. Someone else told you that you thought you were not good enough. Solve that and you will solve this. In the meantime, focus me on one project and get something done.
(59) Oriax
You I would inspire to prayer. The more devoted you are to prayer the more successful you will be. Magick is great but your time is best spent in deep prayer.
(58) Amy
Your best use of me would be to call me when you come across a spirit that gives you difficulty. I would reveal the treasure of its identity or meaning. That ‘treasure’ may be like one of your movies (“evil” for lack of a better word).
(57) Ose
“Change man into diverse shapes?”
From a small practical view, I can make a small part of his personality take over the larger. A man that steals a little can be turned into a thief that gets carried away and thus caught. A man whose compassion weakens him can be turned so compassionate as to be defenseless. Then, of course, the joke would be on whomever did this thing. It is best to give me an effect or impact on a person’s life and let me arrange it…
… oh there is no spiritual value to this. It may be used to defend or just in pettiness.
Divine sciences refers to alchemy but any divine path or secret can be laid bare. You want to meet Jesus I can point out the road. You want to meet Baal? That too.  I can teach you how best to worship any god to draw that god closer to you. Some are best left alone.




5 comments:

Melissa Alexander said...

This was the coolest thing ever! I love the idea of just asking questions and having a discussion. I was always curious about the ones that purport to help men speak to animals. I wish Ose would take that writer part of me and make it dominant!

Robert said...

One helped me a little bit like that. I "understood" that a dog was barking to protect his territory, which was really a food source. Another barked to say "I am alone" basically a call to a pack that he did not have.

Elazaruss said...

Have you ever had any experience with Sitri? The Goetia gives very scars information on it and I intuitively understand that there's more to this spirit than the domain of temptation/lust et cetera. It can teach you things about yourself like they all do. The little information I found was not very encouraging to work with it and the small experience I had with it myself left me with quite a few questions regarding its nature and whether I should pursue any future work with this entity. Would appreciate any relevant information if you have any to share. Thanks in advance,

E.

Robert said...

I have a some notes on chats I have had with Sitri. I will see if I can mention them here. If you don't here from me in a couple days in this space remind me. My time has been impacted lately.

Robert said...

Hello, I apologize for the delay.

I have a page of notes on Sitri. Nothing s/he said came to pass. So I do not feel anything there is worth sharing. I would classify him as a miss for me. I'd have to work to get at him. He has little that I would seek out.