Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The MM and Alcoholism

This is a marker post.

Today, I entered an agreement to treat alcoholism with the Manifestation Meditation. I did my first session and gave this person, who will be called Winter, the once over. I will not reveal what I saw here as Winter reads this space.

I will say that I gave her specific instruction to the MM with specific wording. She is to do that for one week before I can do anything further.

I will also need to do a soul reading for her.

This person wants her privacy protected. So, there may be some very oddly worded posts on this topic.
As for me...

I did the MM and asked for my next spiritual lesson. I was told to back off. I am supposed to work on my physical body. This reflects what I asked for not long ago. How do I get relief from this horrible back pain? The universe has been showing me example after example of what to do.

I am, starting tomorrow, working on becoming a vegan. There will be a period of vegetarianism first.

On another topic, the removal of the mentor is exactly what I needed. The trapped thought patterns bouncing off of him have been greatly reduced. That has nothing to do with him at all by the dynamic that formed. Moving on has liberated from those thoughts that were full of insecurity, self-doubt and the like. My spirit is very liberated. My confidence level is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this post is almost a year old. However, I found it thru Mike C's The Lion's Den which I read on and off.

I have been having an awful fight with back pain and have been seeking the return of my health as well.

Your saying that you will become a vegan or vegetarian is confirmation that it is the cure for what ails us.

My sister has been trying to get me to do Dr. Furhman's Paleo Diet for about a year, and it looks like I am going to have to just do it.

I wish you success in your efforts, and I will let you know how things go on this end!

Best,

Lori H.