Monday, January 9, 2012

Success! Manifestation Meditation

I am very pleased with my Manifestation Meditation practice.

The meditation works by invoking the Greater Neschemah in such a way that that the lower bodies do what they have to do in order to align with it. In my case, they brought some things into my life only to have me attach and then ripped them away. This created quite the crisis as you've read about.

That crisis ripped a hole in my fixed universe. It did this at the same time other people's universe's were being turned upside down. People died, not by direct cause or coincidence but through timing. I collided with others when their guards were down due to their issues. The education I therefore received was phenomenal. This in turn dovetailed into what I was speaking to the shrink about.  It revealed that everything I've been fighting has had one cause and only one cause.

Said cause was easy to handle. All that prior GD prep work and willingness to go within helped tremendously. The issues I faced where not there due to lack of trying. My mentor couldn't help. Friends couldn't help. Several shrinks could not help. The Helpful Deity did calm things down a lot. Now that past seems so long ago that it is more like a dream than yesterday. Thirty days ago, had I owned a gun, it would have been loaded in my hands and at my head. Today, I'm a new man.

In GD parlance, there comes a time when one has to be one's own reconciler. I did that with the Manifestation Meditation.

Given my experience, I am modifying the technique as I write my book about it in hopes others can use it for the same life altering impact.

I've been through a lot of turmoil recently because of the Manifestation Meditation. However, I'd do it all again because of the life changing impact it had. In fact, you'll be reading about me doing it again and again after this healing solidifies. To that end, you may enjoy this:

The Way of Transformation

The man who, being really on the Way, falls upon hard times in the world will not, as a consequence, turn to that friend who offers him refuge and comfort and encourages his old self to survive.

Rather, he will seek out someone who will faithfully and inexorably help him to risk himself, so that he may endure the suffering and pass courageously through it, thus making of it a "raft that leads to the far shore."

Only to the extent that man exposes himself over and over again to annihilation, can that which is indestructible arise within him. In this lies the dignity of daring. Thus, the aim of (spiritual) practice is not to develop an attitude which allows a man to acquire a state of harmony and peace wherein nothing can ever trouble him. On the contrary, practice should teach him to let himself be assaulted, perturbed, moved, insulted, broken and battered - that is to say, it should enable him to dare to let go his futile hankering after harmony, surcease from pain, and a comfortable life in order that he may discover, in doing battle with the forces that oppose him, that which awaits him beyond the world of opposites.

The first necessity is that we should have the courage to face life, and to encounter all that is most perilous in the world. When this is possible, meditation itself becomes the means by which we accept and welcome the demons which arise from the unconscious, a process very different from the practice of concentration on some object as a protection against such forces.

Only if we venture repeatedly through zones of annihilation can our contact with Divine Being, which is beyond annihilation, become firm and stable. The more a man learns whole-heartedly to confront the world that threatens him with isolation, the more are the depths of the Ground of Being revealed and the possibilities of New Life and Becoming opened.

The Way of Transformation by Karlfried Gras von Durkheim


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need your help. Just at the beginning of the journey. How do I find you?

Robert said...

There is an email button on the left of the page, if u r reading on blogger. Just click that and drop me a line.