Monday, January 23, 2012

Dream Progress

Manifestation Meditation

I have now sent the basic instructions to two experienced practitioners. One will grab on with both hands. The other will hesitate before doing it. The latter has agreed to let me blog about her experience.

Dream

Last night, I dreamed that I was someplace high up. I held on to one of those yellow plastic ribbon ties that hold boxes together for shipping. You sometimes see them wrapped around pallets of boxes on a truck. I asked for some instruction but then simple hung on and lowered myself to the ground. When I looked up the yellow plastic tie was blowing in the wind at least 500 feet up. I was blown away that I lowered myself all that way.

I think this is progress as I am often afraid of heights in dreams. I still think I have a ways to go as I did not realize how high I was.

No comments: