Monday, November 28, 2011

Spiritual Locks and Keys

Sometimes I have felt as if the spiritual world was behind a locked gate. I felt that I did not possess the key; I did not know where the lock or the gate were even located. I have learned...

     There is no gate and the key is ecstasy. 

The is no man nor woman that holds the key.

     I hold the key.

Today, I KNOW things that yesterday I knew. Today, I KNOW things that I never knew.

     It will all happen.

Today, I ate lunch and an 84 year old former clergyman sat down next to me. We talked. He was a pretty cool old man.

     I made his day.


     That is one of the keys I hold.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In class today, I kind of made up a new thing, that isn't a test (very serious) and isn't a quiz (not so serious, but still important): a Portal.

Basically, it's a quiz with a set, small number of items, and a kid has to get all of them right to move on to something new. About 50% of my Latin classes got better than 90% right... but 90% is not "all of them right". My friend Josh sometimes talks about this as being a narrow tolerance for failure.

But it's been my experience that the spiritual world lies within a realm with a very broad tolerance for failure. Your mileage may vary, of course, but the nature of the work that magical people do gives us a range of 'skeleton keys' that unlock many Portals.

Widen your tolerances, and you may discover that the spiritual realms are everywhere.

Be well,
A.

Yvonne said...

I agree about the portal thing from the other commenter. I also agree that the keyhole, so to speak, is the heart. Work with your high heart chakra, my friend, and unlock that portal! And come back and tell us what lies beyond!