Thursday, April 7, 2011

Onward to the Goal....I suppose

I believe I've mentioned something about praying to my HGA for his full and complete manifestation. I've had the contact. I just want it to be a tighter, more full, relationship. I suppose, I want it to be strong enough that any contact is complete without any ambiguity like the first meeting was.

He has given me a variation of the middle pillar that feels right. This I've only managed to do twice. Have I mentioned that the I've been VERY busy since the Prayer of Jabez?

Today, during my lunch hour, I am trying to take a cat nap in my car and I receive images of the four kerubs. I am not sure how I made the connection but that was him telling me to get my ass cracking on doing the Supreme Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram. Joy...with what time?

Diet

After watching the documentary Megan pointed out, I have started to eat a little bit more raw food and have now cut out aspartame. I must say I feel a bit better. We will see.

No comments: