Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Visiter

5:30 PM

While driving home tonight, I felt something. yesterday, I described the feeling of an occult touch here. This was the same only it encompassed me from head to lap, it was warm, soft, loving. If the intensity level rose much higher,  I would have had to pull off the road. Now that I am home ten minutes later, the feeling remains.

It may be my mentor's mentor. Hard to say at this point.

6:36 PM

I have been chatting with my mentor's mentor (MM) tonight. At least, I suppose it is him. He told me that he was going to help me tonight as I do magick with my partner, hereafter referred to as Flower. I told him I had heard such things before and they never materialized. MM said that I need to meet such things halfway. All I need to do tonight is get out of my body.

A bit later, I sat calmly in meditative repose and spoke with him again. He asked me what my job is I said something. He said no that isn't your job. Your job is to be "stalwart and holy".

Stalwart: (dictionary.com)

1. strongly and stoutly built; sturdy and robust.
2. strong and brave; valiant: a stalwart knight.
3. firm, steadfast

Holy:
1.specially recognized as or declared sacred by religious use or authority; consecrated: holy ground.
2.dedicated or devoted to the service of god, the church, or religion: a holy man.
3.saintly; godly; pious; devout: a holy life.
4.having a spiritually pure quality: a holy love.
5.entitled to worship or veneration as or as if sacred: a holy relic.
6.religious: holy rites.
7.inspiring fear, awe, or grave distress: The director, when angry, is a holy terror.
 
I am to live and teach the simple lessons. Simple, he said, isn't so simple. I have no roll models. I thought of DuQuette and he said no. I am to do those simply easy things automatically so that others can take those lessons. 
From my view, simple is as simple as Maat. Balance as a concept is simple but it takes a goddess to maintain it. There is a quietness to simplicity. I asked about a phrase my mentor uses about altitude. He said no. Simple, everyday action is what he meant. 

Note: Being complimented by spirits is an ego warning, unless you're Rembrandt and being told you're a great painter. These are complimentary things but subtly so for a rough Leo mind. I will think on this.

So then Flower came over for a little astral projection work.

It sucked. I will post on that tomorrow.

No comments: