Sunday, October 17, 2010

Psychic Fair Tarot Reading

When I was new to things, the very idea of a psychic fair gave me the shivers. I thought they were embarrassing. Aura photos? Really? Something has changed. Now, I really don't care what you're into. If you find either value to it or just plain fun, who am I to argue? A little while back the Druid mentioned that the Enchanted Cottage in Bakersfield was planning a Psychic Fair. I asked him to hook me up as a card reader.

I can say it was a fascinating experience. One of the people I read for was a business woman with the most 'alive' eyes that I've ever seen. She had such youth and vitality that it was a pleasure reading for her. Others were very aware of the issues in their own lives that I was pointing out. I like self-aware people. Another was a gorgeous young lady that had obviously done some strong spiritual work in her life.

On the positive side, I was able to tell someone the name of her coworker in a certain situation. On the negative side, I ran into such a brick wall with one client that I returned her money. There was nothing there. Nada. I turns out I am not the only one that has given money back to her.


The real lesson was dealing with such diverse psychic input. When I read I don't just flop cards down. I pray to deities (yes more than one) for specific purposes. I also open a channel between myself and the querent. I dealt with a couple of very balanced personalities, one that was very airy, another that was a pool of troubled waters, some earthy folks. While I didn't encounter anyone fiery, I did have a reading that had 8 fire cards of 10.

This created some psychic disturbance within. I pulled up a lot of energy from the earth (thanks Jason) to balance somethings out but it was still difficult. Next time, I will make more of an effort to close off gateways more firmly and pull that earth energy before I need it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the "brick wall lady" would make for a fascinating case-study. What causes someone to become completely inaccessible to multiple readers (at least some of whom I'm assuming are using different techniques)?

Has some sort of past psychic/emotional trauma caused her to build up blocks she's not aware of, or struggling to get around? Is some spirit or deity teaching her some sort of lesson? Is she psychically "cut off" due to some karmic consequence of a past-life experience?

So many wild theories, so little background. Inquiring minds want to know!

Jack Faust said...

@Pallas: I was thinking the same things!

@Robert: Congratulations! It's also admirable that you returned the woman's money when you came up short. Did her body language or tone, or anything she told you, give some indication as to why you might be unable to do a proper reading on her?