Sunday, October 3, 2010

It Finally Happened

Last night, I worked to send a bit of peace to a friend that is having a hard time. I've had strong success doing this as I lay in bed at night. I think I am at an 80% using this technique. I wish I could hit like that in the major leagues.

This time I learned something. I began to write it here. I explained the full technique I use and then the new thing I learned with this one. Then, I hit the delete button. Every fiber of my being said to keep this to myself. Why? I post about everything.

I'm not sure if this is because it is too much of window into my astral work. I'm not sure, if this is some 'big occult secret' that shouldn't be released. Frankly, I don't much believe in the latter but I do believe myself when sensations of warnings wash over me.

Edit: For some reason, this post is really bugging me. 

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Robert, my man, I love your blog. But you do *not* post about everything. Every time it gets juicy you say "but I can't talk about that."

Well, except your accounts of spirit evocation, which are downright rocking.

Robert said...

I do? Well, sometimes I guess I do. I've been told more than once that I disclose so much that reading this blog makes some feel voyeuristic.

This time it was really different. It was such a 'factual' present feeling. Overwhelmingly loud.

Thanks for the compliment.

Perhaps, in the future, i will try to explain why I don't post something. Maybe, in the cold light of text, I will realize my reasons are crap and post details.

PhoenixAngel said...

Yes, I agree with Patrick. That is definitely your pattern. It makes me want to just, well, choke the laptop :)