Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Helpful Diety Helps

The other day, I asked the Helpful Deity to show me how to assist at work rather than fix other people's poor planning. I get so frustrated when routine projects turn into emergencies because folks fear to or fail to plan things out and give us support folks enough time to get the job done. When this happens, I quiet directly tell folks that it doesn't work that way. This, while true, does not help.

Today, it happened again. Again, I used my old technique to say this sort of thing is not acceptable. The woman dropped by my office and explained the fix other people are putting her in and why. Together, we came up with a plan to teach the other folks how to accomplish what they are trying to accomplish in a manner that is more organized and can help us work for them more efficiently.

I just love it when magick works. I have folks agreeing to a plan they haven't even seen yet.

No comments: