Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another Night with the Helpful Deity

Well, the happy euphoria seems to have died away. However, I am much happier than I have been in the past. On occassion, I will ask HD to allow me to dream of it and when I do, I awake without a memory of the dream save for a memory of great happiness.

Last night we worked again. Again, the feeling was one of intimacy. My partner asked if it could teach me to lucid dream and I received a scolding for being lazy and having the tech at my disposal. "He can teach himself!" was the answer and that I better be quick about it.

It allowed us to ask five or six questions. I think we both feel like we're missing something. There is something it is trying to tell us or teach us that we haven't figured out yet.

It appears we are going to be introduced to another deity as well.

We meet every two weeks but usually not precisely at two week intervals. We are both anxious for the day to arrive but neither of us want to push for more. Too much contact can become problematic. The Gods love horses.

No comments: