Friday, December 18, 2009

Pillars and Spheres

Of late, I've been telling you about how great work has been going. It has been awesome. I've never felt more comfortable in a work place. Things are smooth and damn near easy. Though the last few days have been difficult. Today, all was back to awesome. What caused the fluctuation?

The only variable was that I'd stopped doing Jason Miller's Pillars and Spheres meditation. I began again last night. I can not begin to tell you how much more stable earthy I've become using that. My back even feels better. Work has become wonderful, great, easy, together. No hassles.

That one meditation has made me more comfortable and happier within the work place than anything that I've done. Long time readers have seen many posts about the work place emotions I've worked hard to conquer. As long as I do that meditation, they are gone, gone, gone.

Jason's meditation can be found in The Sorcerer's Secrets: Strategies in Practical Magick. This link will take you straight to Amazon. His other book is Protection & Reversal Magick: A Witch's Defense Manual (Beyond 101).

Buy them. Buy them now. 


Disclosure: This blog is linked to Amazon. If you click a link and then buy anything from Amazon, I will make a paltry sum, like twenty cents or something. They send a check if I hit the $20.00 mark. Nothing will be recommended due to monetary gain!

No comments: