Saturday, December 26, 2009

Of Course You Realize, This Means War


Not long ago, I posted that I was getting back to the work to confront my lower self. I wrote one diary entry. The same evening, my dad's wife arrives at my doorstep, I've lived her six years. This is her first visit. Do I really need to mention that we don't get along? We each have our reasons.

The next day, I'm sick. I have been sick ever since. The fever came and broke Christmas Eve. It is now back.

There are no coincidences in magick. This is my lower nature f---ing with me. The game is on!

(picture from: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13704/301617-43434-bugs-bunny_super.jpg)

1 comment:

Servitor Lucem said...

Yeah, well, stop sending me the the stuff! I mean, sharing is caring and all, BUT... (kidding, of course, but seriously, I'm sick, too :-p)