Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dream Short

I did dream last night despite going to bed after 11:00 as I was enjoying my new toy.

I was in My Gal's parents house. There were new animals, a puppy, kitten and something else. A party was just beginning. I was sitting on a couch next to My Gal and I began to wonder if I could astral project. I thought of the moon and Yesod but drew the letter Gimel, much higher on the tree than I intended to go. I wasn't really lucid as I thought I was in normal consciousness.

I also dreamed of speaking with Gary Sheffield, the ball player.

1 comment:

Soror Gimel said...

So you are sitting in MY parents house thinking of the moon and yesod and you got Gimel? Surely that is not a COMPLETE surprise :)

Though if you look at the path of Gimel there may be some greater wisdom there. I have been working with HCOMA lately and perhaps her subtle influence was guiding you higher than expected. If you look at it as following a straight line from Yesod to Tiphereth to Kether, the Priestess is not a bad guide. Cameling along....