Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a Mundane (Mostly) Note

We are still painting. So, that is taking up the majority of my time. There have been a few milestones to the day.

1. I drove to Target, which means I wasn't on meds!
2. I didn't get one of those electric carts! Though, I have to admit they can be fun when you're medicated.
3. I have received news that my job is getting more secure.

I have read more of the Stavish book. I have stopped at the first exercise. I will do said exercises and report. I want to do a daily practice but until the house is done, that isn't likely. I will do what I can. All future posts on the Stavish exercises or results will be tagged with the name, Stavish.


2 comments:

Michael Gorsuch said...

Regarding the Stavish work - do you mind if a less experienced magician jumps in with you? I have been re-reading it, and wouldn't mind comparing practice notes.

Servitor Lucem said...

Ever notice how you can sometimes lose yourself in mundane tasks? Mowing the lawn does it for me. While I'm walking around pushing the mower, which is noisy enough to mask most other sounds, I can go a lot of places. It's really a good time for working on other planes.