Sunday, October 26, 2008

Enochian Plan of the Moment

Last night some interesting things occurred that, despite some difficulties with flu-like symptoms, demonstrated that I have gained a skill. Unfortunately, all is confidential.

I am hacking up a lung as I type. I am amazed at how many small illnesses I've had of late.

My Gal posted an interesting tidbit on our Enochian work beginnings. While I am waiting for some confirmation, I was impressed with her questioning method and what she ran across. We will see if this bears fruit over time.

The general plan for tablet work is to work each native angle of the for each of elemental tablets. Covering all the standard angel/kerub names before moving on to the next tablet. Once we are done all four native angles, we'll work the rest of the subangles for an entire tablet before moving on to the next. Eventually, we'll have evoked every major angel from each tablet. It is a ton of work but if we complete it and the black cross we'll gain a tremendous understanding of our own microcosms.

For those of you that have not been exposed to Enochian magick, there are a couple of standard practices. One involves skrying the thirty aethyrs. That is not what I am discussing. The second is working with the elemental tablets (see air tablet above). The tablets are grids of letters each attributed to an element. With the lettered grids, various angel names can be formed which are then evoked. The grids are further divided into four subangles. The each subangle represents a part of the element. For instance, the four angles on the fire tablet are: fire of fire - the native angle, water of fire, air of fire and earth of fire.

I am not going to enter into a treatise on this complicated form of magick. There are many books on the topic. We are working with Lon DuQuette's Enochian Vision Magick.

Once we gain a level of competency, I'd like to do some group work with some locals and skry the aethyrs.

Air tablet from: http://www.geocities.com/lvx_120/tablets.html

No comments: