Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pain Days

The last two days have been incredibly painful physically. With the weight loss my daily issues have considerably improved but not over the last few days. When a full viciden leaves me wanting more hours before I'm allowed another dose, I am in a bad way. That being said, I have not been in a bad mood at all which is good.

Though, this may make my posts shorter for a while and with a bit less active magickal work.

My promotion officially went through yesterday. I am amazed at how quickly things I used to take for granted become incredibly important. The perspective change is not only healthy but makes work more interesting and more challenging. So far so good during the honeymoon period.

1 comment:

Persephone said...

Congratulations!

Hope you feel better soon.


P