Thursday, September 4, 2008

Of What Value Masks?

Speaking of fire and the value of spirits doing work for you, I am pissed.

I had a co-worker deliberately seek out drama today and I bit. I didn't bite too hard but the political fallout may be problematic. We'll see. I am SO SO SO tempted to bottle her up with a binding. My first thought was to get her canned but that is a bit extreme. I normally do not do such things. By not normally, I mean next to never. I am not sure how to handle this spiritually or magickally.

However, though Asmodel has been fine in keeping me very balanced, in control, patient and funny, her calmness did not withstand a direct frontal assault. So, is her calmness of benefit to me spiritually? Maybe, if it conditions me to be calmer. Maybe not if it is just a mask.

(mask image from: http://darmano.typepad.com/logic_emotion/images/mask.jpg)

No comments: