Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Followers

I've added a new widget called "followers" for those that follow this space. Click on the link to become a known reader of the blog and to automatically add it to your blog's follow list. I did this because I saw a little green icon flash as I was writing today's post. The icon disappeared quickly. It may have indicated my one 'follower' was on at the time. When I added the widget I was thrilled that my follower is from Turkey!

I don't know why but I get a thrill at having international readers.

Here is what Blogger help says about following. There is more information here.

Do you have a favorite blog and want to let the author and readers know that you are a fan? Well now you can do that and more with the Blogger Following feature! You can even keep track of the blogs you follow via your Reading List on the Blogger dashboard.

How do I become a Follower of a blog?

There are several ways to become a follower of a blog. One of the easiest ways is to visit a blog that has added the Following widget and click on the "Follow this Blog" link under the "Followers" widget:

You'll then see a popup window with the options to either follow publicly or anonymously:

No comments: