Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 1 - Consecration

The ritual design is simple.

  • LBRP
  • BRH
  • 1st Degree Opening
  • Bornless Ritual (Libre Samekh)
  • Keter, God Name, Archangelic Name, Choir name vibrated one time. Then a vibration of my HGA name and something else. All this is meant to charge the very expensive thing.
  • Tomorrow, I will start three days for Binah using three vibrations. In a few days, I will start a six day run for Tipereth etc.
  • 1st Degree Close
  • BRH
  • LBRP
The ritual was cool. The Bornless really hopped. I was pleased with the energy. What really mattered was the water and fire portions of the 1st Degree Opening. I've long figured out the 'right way' to do the fire portion but tonight I figured out the water. I am sure that has something to do with the ritual last night. The ritual space after that was very different. So different as to be shocking and a bit scary but a lot of fun at the same time.

Twenty-eight days to go.

No comments: