Thursday, September 25, 2008

All Keyed Up

Today, I noticed at lunch some waste of a human being keyed my car. There is a long stripe down the driver's side that could be nothing but intentional. I will be forced to notice it every time I get in. I like my car. It is the only car I've ever had that is a 'step up' from lower end models. My ride is a little over a year old. Oddly, I wasn't all that pissed off. In times past, that would have really keyed me up.

Despite my relative calm, my general belief is that people make mistakes and do damage all the time. I find that easy to forgive and forget. Deliberate harm or destruction is another matter. "I knew I was going to hurt you but I didn't care," will earn my eternal wrath. This is that category of event. I suppose made slightly less because I have no idea who did the deed. In short, the 'evil doer' had not pretended to be my friend first.

So, as I sat in my office, and thought of conjuring Andromulas the 72nd goetic spirit but then I immediately remembered the dual warnings of my HGA and mentor and decided against that idea. Not because it is out of my structure of ethics (it used to be) but because of prior warnings that such work is not good for me at this time.

I came home and literally forgot to tell My Gal about the incident. Then I open up my email and there is this stunning picture of my very expensive thing. I feel as if my listening to the warning was immediately rewarded by seeing a picture of my expensive thing four days ahead of schedule. I find it hard to believe there is a simple reward and punishment going on here. But, given that every time I take a step towards following what I hear from my HGA, something positive happens. In this case, it is reversed.

(Image is not my car: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3047/2619011975_f673275e1a.jpg?v=0)

Previously, each time I took a step towards buying this thing there was a step toward promotion. This time, it was a positive life decision and a positive expensive thing experience occurred four days earlier than scheduled.

3 comments:

WitchDoctorJoe said...

I know whats happening with you, I walk a similar path, I have no explanation of how or why it's works this way. I just know that it does.

There's a black Sabbath song Ozzy sings, the Wizard. It's like that.

Robert said...

Ah, the Wizard. The first time I met Lon DuQuette I picked him up from his Costa Mesa home and drove him to my house for a class he was giving free of charge. I was in a very deep depression having lost my coven, self-respect and it seemed my very soul. He said hello and I smiled from ear to ear. Immediately, "The Wizard" popped into my brain. I've thought of Lon that way ever since.

shadow4894 said...

some times it is as simple yet as complicated as cause and effect, a wise witchdoctor told me that we shape our world. it may not be the act you did today as more a culmanation of all the little changes you've been working on, and that changes you which and in turn you change circumstance.