Monday, July 7, 2008

Never Trust a Magician!


I am feeling the need to write this and I don't know why. However, I go with feelings like that. I figure it can't hurt. Well, I suppose it could but I don't think it will.

Never trust a magician, especially one that tells you what he is doing! This may seem like a contradiction considering I am posting what I am doing. However, young ones , I mean young as in new to magick, may read this blog and say things like, "Boy, I wish I could do that too." The only problem with that statement is the 'too'. There is scant to no evidence that I can do anything I've posted here. Even if the author is 100% honest with his posts, and I believe I am, there is no guarantee that said author is not mistaken or deluded. If you know me, you may make a judgment on my sincerity. If you know me really well in occult circles (pardon the pun), you may even make a judgment on the likelihood of anything posted here being fact. However, that is all you can do.

Take everything with a grain of salt. Test things. Use your critical mind. Draw conclusions slowly and be ready to change them.

Frater POS

(picture from http://www.cornwall365.co.uk/cornwall_pictures/546,places,64,Warning.html)

No comments: