Friday, May 16, 2008

I did the second degree opening from Greer's book Circles of Power for the first time without notes. I felt the angels' presence more than in any other opening I have ever done. The feeling was so shocking that it created a momentary feeling of fear, which it really wasn't.

I wasn't sure if I did everything in the proper order, as outlined in the book, but I loved the feeling of the circle. So, I really didn't care.

I did the Stavish ball of light meditation with nothing spectacular to report.

Upon closing each one of the archangels said that if I got the order right, I'd really see them. I also heard a message not to give up. I am never sure how to take messages like that. Correcting the ritual is one thing. Personal messages of encouragement doesn't seem like an ego message but it is close to one. I suppose I will take it with a grain of salt and continue.

No comments: